Marine Aspirants Will Be Quizzed

Officer Gives Interviews On Thursday and Friday

Professor A. James Casner announced yesterday that the Officer from the Marine Corps who is to interview applicants for the Marine Corps will be here on Thursday and Friday, February 5 and 6. The quota set by the Marine Corps for Harvard is 25 Seniors, 15 Juniors, and two Sophomores. All the men selected will be enlisted in the Marine Corps and put on inactive status until they have completed their College training.

The Marine Corps, however, reserves the right to call the men before completing their college training if the exigencies of the situation require. If any man is called before completing his college training, he will be given at least six months' notice.

When a student completes his college training, he will be given a course of instruction by the Marine Corps upon the completion of which he will be commissioned as a second lieutenant in the Marine Corps. The details as to obtaining interviews with the Marine Corps Officer will be announced in the CRIMSON on Thursday morning, February 5.