Senior Album Absorbs Redbook and Register

Yearbook Will Compensate By Covering Entire College

In past years Harvard Freshmen have had two publications that they could call exclusively their own - the Register, which came out in the fall, and the Red Book, which came out in the spring. This year, however, the war has forced an amalgamation of the Register with the Senior Album, and under this system the Red Book has become a thing of the past.

Nevertheless, the drawback is being compensated for by an arrangement whereby the Senior Album is to become a Harvard Album, with coverage of the whole College rather than just one class. A special combination price of Register and Album has been arranged for Freshmen.

The Register will give the names, pictures, and necessary information of the entire Class of 1946, and will also include some Freshman activities that have gone on during the summer. The book will come out in the early fall, as soon as the data of the second group of Freshmen can be gathered together.

In the absence of the Red Book, the Album will increase its scope so that Freshman as well as Sophomore and Junior activities will be covered. A greatly enlarged House section will portray life in the Houses, where all undergraduate goings-on will henceforth be centered.

If you left Memorial Hall today without handing in your pledge for one or both books, you can do so at the upperclass registrations on Saturday and Monday, or at the time that your picture is taken for the Register. These pictures will be taken at the Indoor Athletic Building when you take your physical examination. Henceforth the Register will cost $3.00, the Album $8.50, and the combination $9.00. This low combination price is possible for the first time because of increased circulation.