Newcomers to Crowd Widener In Second Summer Registration

First Session Men Will Not Register

The 703 members of the Class of '46 and the other students who have been attending the first session of the Harvard Summer School will not have to register again before the beginning of the Summer Session, for only students who did not attend the First Session will register on Monday, August 10 from 9 to 4 o'clock in the Catalogue Room of Widener Library; this has been designated as the place of registration instead of 2 Wadsworth, as formerly announced in the Harvard Summer School Bulletin.

According to regulations; all those students' who have attended the First Session must complete their registration by handing in the post card which they received from the Summer School Office and which listed the courses they are to take during the Second Session. Those who have not already handed in their cards are requested by the Summer School Office to do so immediately.

Change in Billing

To make things easier at the registration, the students who have been here for the First Session will be sent their bills instead of going to the place of registration for them. These bills are payable at the Harvard Trust Company before August 14, and late payments will incur the usual fee.

Many students who have been hasty in sending in their cards and are worrying what to do about it may cease to worry. They should go to Widener Library on August 10 from 9 to 4 o'clock in order to make changes in their schedule for the Second Session.

The same regulations for the auditing fee as were announced last session are still in effect for the Second Session. The $10 fee may be avoided only by Seniors who are not able to meet it and who have been given a grant of Beneficiary Aid through an application made at the Dean's Office.

Exam Changes Announced

The Summer School Office announced the following changes in the published examination schedule: The Teaching of Sciences S53 exam will be held in Biology Lab 274-276 on Thursday afternoon, August 6, from 2:15 to 5:15 o'clock instead of as formerly announced. There will be no examination in Education Psychology S7. The exam in Education Administration S19 will be held in Littaner 314 on Friday, August 7, at 9:15 o'clock.