From the PMS & T

The Military Science Department is very glad to learn that the Crimson will begin publishing a weekly paper devoted to topics pertaining to the various military and naval units in the University.

The Crimson has been a big help to all of the Army ROTC students as well as to the Military Science Department by publishing promptly and in considerable detail many of the decisions of the War Department that were of tremendous importance to the students. Matters pertaining to enlistment in the Enlisted Reserve Corps, to the modifications in the ROTC program, and to the college training program, were published for the students and others concerned therein at an early date and were in many cases the only means the students had of getting this information of vital interest to them.

The students of the Field Artillery Unit and of the Quartermaster Unit of the Army ROTC, I am sure, will be tremendously interested in every edition of your coming weekly paper. I personally think that this paper will be of much help to the Department of Military Science. F. A. DONIAT   Colonel, F.A.

Professor of Military Science and Tactics, Commanding Officer Field Artillery and Quartermaster ROTC units.