Ration Books Will Be Available to Men Living Here

Second Set of Coupons to Be Given Out at Boylston

A special office has been set up in Boylston Hall for students in residence at the University to obtain their number two ration books, now being issued all over the country.

To obtain this second book, the original one must be shown and marked so that no person will be able to get two of the new sets of coupons. These old books can be obtained from the hostess of the House Dining Hall where they were handed in.

There will be no alphabetical order for registration, as is being used for larger groups. The student may get his book any time before Friday, in the Boylston Reading Room from 9 to 5 o'clock.

No Special Papers

No special papers must be brought in to get coupons, but the Consumer's Declaration, which has been printed in all the Boston papers, must be filled out. For the convenience of the registrant these can be filled out before coming to the office, although probably few of the students will have any extra goods to declare.

When the new book has been obtained it must then be handed back to the hostess. These books will be good only for processed foods and meat, leaving the number one book for sugar, coffee, shoes, and anything else that may be tacked on.