Editor Low Names Six-Editor Album Executive Board

Richmond, Paul, Raisz Get Posts On Yearbook Staff

Six men have been appointed to the 1945 Album's Executive Committee and work has already begun in assembling the material for the yearbook, which is to be published in February. Class election of the staff members was suspended this year in order to speed work on the book.

Committeemen appointed by Robert J. Low '45, editor-in-chief, include Henry S. Middendorf '45 and Ormand de Kay '45, who will be Financial Vice-Chairman and Literary Vice - Chairman respectively. Bruce Zeiser '45 is to serve as Circulation Manager and E. Thomas Binger '46 as Photography Editor. Rounding out the Executive Committee will be Fred W. Richmond '46 as Advertising Manager and Daniel S. Paul '46, Activities Editor. Lawrence G. Raisz '46 will be Houses Editor and Allen J. Bing '47 Sports Editor.

For '45 Alone

Low stated that the Album would be exclusively for the Class of '45, unlike last year's combination, because of restrictions and limitations due to the war. Materials for the Album will be of the same quality as in previous years, he said, but the book will be of a smaller "victory" size.

Photography of individual class members is being done by the Sargent Studies at 154 Boylston Street and the '45 classmen are urged to have their pictures made before the October examinations.

Members of the Class of '45 who have left College for military service will be represented in the yearbook, and attempts will be made to secure pictures of them in their uniforms. Pictures of men in the Navy V-12 unit will be taken in uniforms.