SOCCER SQUAD TO PLAY BRITISH NAVY AIRMEN

Two Men Injured in Practice Will Play

Confident, though injury-ridden, an enlarged Harvard soccer squad will play the Fleet Air Arm of the British Navy once again tomorrow on the fields beyond the stables at Soldiers Field.

Robert Woodside, star of last Saturday's game, and Robert Feinberg, starting left fullback, were both injured in the first scrimmage following the first Fleet Air Arm game. Woodside sprained an ankle, and Feinberg suffered a cut above the eye, which required three stitches. Both were in scrimmages yesterday, however, and both will start the game.

Tomorrow's game, which will start after the Navy drill, is the result of universal dissatisfaction with the last game. The British, playing under a no-substitution rule, were piqued because of the numerous Harvard substitutions, while the Crimson men felt that they could have won in ten more minutes, and petitioned Coach Jack MacDonald for a replay.

A definite team A was chosen Wednesday by Coach MacDonald, and uniforms will be issued today or tomorrow to the squad. A game with Andover has been scheduled for the B team on October 2, and other prep school games are expected to follow.