Eaglet Feathers to Fly Tomorrow

ROOTERS TO ROMP AT RALLY, PARADE TONIGHT

A young and untried Boston College eleven will furnish the opposition for Harvard's high-riding Crimson tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock in Soldiers Field, in the "big game" of the 1944 informal football schedule.

With more than 35,000 tickets already issued by the Harvard Athletic Association, the attendance is expected to soar over the mark of 42,000 set in last years contest, which saw the two inter-city rivals battle evenly through four quarters, the game ending in a 6 to 6 deadlock.

Coach Henry Lamar is wary of over-confidence about tomorrow's encounter, for the Eagle team is a complete mystery, and Coach Moody Sarno may well be pointing his men for this, their first engagement of the season. Lamar has reported that Rod Perkins, just released from sick bay, will be able to play on a limited scale, although he will not start.

All Navy personnel have been withdrawn from Boston College, so that the

1924, and Head Coach Henry Lamar, who will fill his customary spot on the program by introducing various members of the team. Thomas V. Keene '45 will serve as master of ceremonies.

Parade at 8:15

Festivities will begin with the formation of the parade in the Eliot-Kirkland triangle at 8:15 o'clock. The marchers will tramp down Mill Street, back of Lowell House, and then turn up Plympton to Massachusetts Avenue, attracting eager hordes of Gold Coasters and Bellboys along the way.

Traffic disturbances are forecast as the procession swings down Massachusetts Avenue as far as Holyoke Street, where it will be joined by more men emerging from their Naval Organization examination. From there the throng will sweep down Holyoke Street, then turn up Mount Auburn to Holyoke place, up to Lowell House, back to Holyoke Street, and then finally to the steps of the Athletic Building.

Navy Marches Again

More marching is in store for the Navy, as the V-12--NROTC unit will parade on Soldiers Field tomorrow at 2:45 o'clock, just before the game. The army undergraduate unit at Harvard has also been invited to participate in these ceremonies