'Study! Aim! Fire!' To Play Tomorrow

Rindge Tech Auditorium to Be Scene of Original Show

Long awaited by the soon-to-be-departing Harvard Army Specialized Training Unit, the soldier show "Study! Aim! Fire!" will be given Saturday by 45 members of the ASTP here at Rindge Technical High School.

The show consists of 15 scenes, and was written by Tec/Sgt. Robert Glauber, Pfc Sol Chafkin, Sgt. Lorey Marts, Pfc George Reim, and S/Sgt. George Avakian. It is a satire on the Army and on Harvard--especially on the weird mixture of the two. It pokes fun at Radcliffe, the Harvard Navy, Boston, the Army, and even the faculty.

Original Choreography

A unique touch has been added by the choreography of Director Glauber, who will take charge of an original sequence of modern dancing. The original sequence will range from operetta to live, and the production will be made professional by Cpl. Michael Fedorchack.

Feminine roles in the production will be handled by Boston amateur actresses, and the men will be played by members of almost every branch of the Army, now welded together into one Army Specialized Training Unit by the exigencies of study.