CO. D AHEAD IN INTRAMURALS

Funsters, Goldcoasters Tie; Baseball Will Begin Monday

Coming from behind to win in the final inning from a strong team by a score of 2 to 1, Company D yesterday strengthened its hold on first place in the Navy league softball intramural competition, which started last week.

With a record of four wins and no losses, they now are a game and one-half ahead of the NROTC, their nearest competitors, who have two wins and one loss. Companies C and H are tied for third place, each with two victories and two defeats, while Company A trails with a record of one and two, and Companies B and I bring up the rear with no wins and three losses apiece.

Adams, Dunster Tie

In the civilian league, Adams and Dunster are tied for first, and only, place, having beaten each other once apiece. Lowell House has not as yet played any games. The ones which were scheduled this past week will be replayed at some future date.

No games will be played today, but Monday's games will see Company B pitted against Company C, and Adams slated to face Lowell.

The baseball competition will get under way on Monday, with Company I facing the NROTC. The baseball schedule, the remainder of which will be announced early next week, is so arranged that no team is scheduled to play softball and baseball on the same day.