CRIMSON NINE TRIUMPHANT IN DURHAM GAME

Stahlmen Hit Camp Thomas in Davisville Tilt Tomorrow

Fresh from a 6 to 2 victory over New Hampshire last Saturday, the Varsity nine will trek down to Davisville, Rhode Island, tomorrow to try to repeat last month's 5 to 4 win over the SeaBees from Camp Thomas.

Right-hander Jack Wallace will take the mound once more for the Crimson, looking for his fifth win as against two losses. Backing him up will be the usual starting lineup.

Even though beaten by the Crimson last month, the Camp Thomas outfit is a formidable array of baseball talent. Everyone on the team has previously played either college or pro ball and included on the squad are four former major leaguers.

New Hampshire Outhit, Outpitched

Last weeks' victory over New Hampshire was the result of good hitting and Hampshire pitching on the part of the Varsity. Yielding only four hits as against ten collected by the Crimson, Wallace struck out 11 men.

Heaviest hitter for the Stahlman was center fielder George Boston, with two doubles in four trips to the plate. Right fielder Sherm Clark, catcher Bill Harding, and left fielder Art Conlon also picked up two hits apiece. New Hampshire's pitcher, Crory, batting in the clean-up sport, swatted out the longest hit of the game, a resounding triple.

B Team to Play Coast Guard

Chief Crash Davis' B team, which last week pounded out a 5 to 1 victory over the Boston Navy Yard Marines, will face a team from the Coast Guard Receiving Station tomorrow. Southpaw Sid Greeley will probably start for the Crimson. The game begins at 3:15 o'clock on the main diamond at Soldiers Field