‘It’s a Limbo’: Grad Students, Frustrated by Harvard’s Response to Bullying Complaint, Petition for Reform

Community Groups Promote Vaccine Awareness Among Cambridge Residents of Color

Students Celebrate Upcoming Harvard-Yale Game at CEB Spirit Week

Harvard Epidemiologist Michael Mina Resigns, Appointed Chief Science Officer at eMed

Harvard Likely to Loosen Campus Covid Restrictions in the Spring, Garber Says

Six Appointed as Guest Instructors For Current Year

Six visiting lecturers have been appointed to University posts for the present academic year, with two going to the Graduate School of Education and one each to the Departments of Classics, Engineering Sciences, Geography, and Government.

Arvid J. Burke and Bertrand W. Hayward comprise the due which will lecture to the graduate students. Burke, who is the director of studies for the New York State Teachers Association, is scheduled to speak on Educational Administration while Hayward, who is the principal of Fitchburg High School, will be concerned with Secondary Education.

An associate professor at the University of Toronto, Eric A. Havelock is the visiting lecturer in Classics and Phrixos J. Theodorides, who received the degree of Docteur des Sciences Techniques from Zurich in 1920, is to lecture on Aeronautical Engineering.

The Department of Geography will have Thomas R. Smith, of Washington, D. C., as its visiting lecturer. Dane D. Clark, of Farmington, Utah, is slated to take to the platform in the field of Government.