The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Have Any Complexes? Want to Be a Big Shot? Cure All at 14 Plympton Street by Entering Crime Comps

Prospective Finance Engineers Bursting With Fiscal Policy Blow Off Your Steam Tonight

While the catalogue doesn't yet list a course titled "Business Board IA," a Business competition offers each candidate the opportunity to gain sound financial experience and a knowledge of the ins and outs of the business world.

Prospective tycoons will find the CRIMSON a successful business concern, confronted with the manifold problems involved in conducting such an organization. Aspiring magnates will learn how these problems are met, as well as practicing the fine points of selling, and developing valuable self-assurance.

During the competition candidates will be assigned many different tasks including the traditional jobs of running copy and collecting bills. They will familiarize themselves with the newspaperman's special lingo, and in the end will be elected on the basis of their ingenuity creativeness, and all-around ability.

Budding Rockefellers will find CRIMSON business training an invaluable stepping stone to future financial fame and fortunes. They may even learn to make money too.