The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

All Hallowe'en Fun Not So Funny

The al fresco soiree that was Hallowe'en isn't the funfest figured on by preadolescents, serious Cantabrigians concluded early yesterday morning. Harvard Square merchants, who have been dishing out much soft soap these past months, found the tables turned.

One rate entrepreneur, dealing in used clothing, second-hand furniture, and dog-eared foreign manuscripts, was heard from behind his encased cash box: My business is raised. To get the soap off a then windows it mean washing 'em, and who come into Harry's Equity Shoppe if it's got clean windows?"

Things were considerably worse at the Library of the Museum of Comparative Zoology, where, it is reported, Mrs. Siy, the early-shift char, came in to find a femur of the long-jawed dactyl bearing the legend: "Lamarck was here." At the Jefferson Physic Laboratory, a freckle-faced bootblack was captured brining a candle at both ends and rapidly making calculations.

All in all, one of Cambridge's Finest confided, it was a tough night. While Mephistophelean revelry generally remained under control, scattered calls created considerable havee to the tower regions," he declaimed.