Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

The Moviegoer

At the U.T.

Grace Moore and Jeanette MacDonald sing very prettily, but give the Moviegoor Deanna Durbin every time after the latter's performance in "100 Men and a Girl." Frome one who suffers from a definite aversion to child prodigies in any form, it is definitely disconcorting to have to award the palm to a fourteen year old warbler of the most unsophisticated type.

"100 Men and a Girl" is not a great picture but great music is played in a manner that does it justice, nor does the Hungarian Rhapsody (Number 3), a selection from La Traviata, or Mozart's Allelulia in F Major make the picture too highbrow for everyday enjoyment so pleasant is Miss Durbin's portrayal of a musician's daughter.

The musician is Adolph Menjou, and he, with a hundred similar muscians, is out of work. Miss Durbin succeeds after a good doal of harrowing misunderstanding and consequent rushing around New York not only to form her own orchestra but also obtain a backer and none other than Mr. Leopold Stokowski as her conductor; Mr. Stokowski is not an actor but he makes a most engaging character on the screen.

Keith's, then, is a good place to drop in on this week, and a visit will be more than rewarded since "100 Men and a Girl" is a picture one can see a dozen times and still enjoy.