Gallic Entrepreneurs will Present 'Les Sept Perles de la Couronne' in Old Cinema Revival

French films always have something in them to appeal to everyone," ventured a member of the French Club last night; but apparently "Les Sept Perles de la Couronne" which the Club is offering tonight at 8 o'clock has a little extra something, for the Gallie entrepreneurs have rented the whole of New Lecture Hall for the showing.

One of the lesser known organizations in the college, the French Club is at full strength for the first time in years this term, and full-scale operations involving bi-monthly meetings and special events, such as tonight's attraction, ave well under way. Releases about "Les Perles," one of the famous oldtime French productions, depict the story of the wanderings of seven pearls purloined from an old Gallie crown and their subsequent journies from neck to neck. Sacha Guitry is head man in the flick while one Lyn Harding is purported to be the woman to watch.

Not content to merely show the artistic wares of the land of the Rhone and the Seine, the French Club members will be peddling their own interpretation of French drams come spring when they hope to put on "Tovarisch" with the assistance of les belles femmes from la Radcliffe.