U.S. STUDENTS OFFERED EXCHANGE FELLOWSHIPS

Suspended for the duration of the war, five Henry Fellowships of $2,400 each to Oxford and Cambridge Universities in England will again be available to American students, the trustees of the fund announced last night.

In the hope of "cementing the bonds of friendship between the British Empire and the United States," the late Lady Julia Henry in 1930 created the fund to provide five Fellowships for American citizens and the same number for British exchange students who wish to study at Harvard or Yale.

Application blanks and a circular of information are available for those interested at Dean Watson's office, 20 University Hall. "Only those of outstanding achievement who have a definite program of study which can be carried out better at Oxford or Cambridge than at any other place" are advised by Dean Hanford, a trustee of the fund, to apply.

Preference will be given to candidates who have graduated from a recognized college in this country since June, 1941, or expect to graduate by July. All must be unmarried American citizens.