Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

LYAL CLARK TAKES PITTSBURGH OFFER

Recently Returned Veteran Becomes Fesler's End Coach

Recently completed by the acquisition of Hank Margarita, Dick Harlow's football coaching staff was disrupted by the announcement late yesterday by Bill Bingham, director of Athletics, that Lyal W. Clark, assistant coach, will leave the staff at the end of the month.

No replacement has been selected as yet for Clark, who is quitting Harvard in order to take a position under Wes Fesler, at the University of Pittsburgh. Fesler, who preceded Earl Brown as Varsity basketball coach and assistant football coach here, was appointed head coach of the Panthers early this week.

Clark came to Cambridge in 1938 from a head coaching job at the University of Delaware. He played football under Harlow's tutelage as an undergraduate at Western Marylnd, and later served as line coach there. During the war he served as an athletic instructor at the North Carolina Naval Pre-Flight training center; he returned last November to assume his duties here as end coach.