Track Squad in Princeton Heptagonals Today; Nine Faces Green; Crew Will Race Washington

Bollesmen to Face M.I.T. Eight Over Charles Course Today For Third Time This Season

In its last regularly scheduled race before the Yale contest June 1, and the University of Washington Regatta June 22, Tom Bolles' Varsity crew will take to the water against MIT tomorrow afternoon at 5:15 o'clock, to face the Engineers for the third time this season.

Acceptance of the bid from the west coast school was confirmed Tuesday night at a meeting of the committee on the regulation of college sports.

When the rival Cambridge institutions met for the first time May 4, the Crimson shell outdistanced M.I.T. by 16 seconds on the Charles, as it trailed Cornell to take second place in the four way regatta. But last week on home waters of the Annapolis middles, M.I.T.'s showing was slightly better than that of Bollesmen, as the Engineers placed eighth and the Bollesmen last.

Saturday's contest will be featured by a reversal of the regular course direction. The race will be rowed upstream, starting from the usual finish line opposite Filene's warehouse on the river and ending just below the Cottage Farm Bridge opposite the Technology Boat House.

The afternoon's festivities will begin at 4:45 o'clock when Bert Haines '150 pound crew takes on the Crimson and Tech Jayvees.