Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Stahl's Nine Prepares For Second Eli Game

Harvard's baseball team will be out to gain a tie in the Yale series when they meet the formidable Blue club on June 24, at New Haven, in their second game this spring. Yale won the first game earlier this month in an 8-0 shutout.

The Yale victory in the first contest dropped the Crimson average below the .500 mark. Harvard has now won 6 and lost 7 while Yale has won 11 and lost 3.

All members of the Harvard team who played in the Yale game will be eligible for the second game even if they have graduated, according to new eligibility rulings. The only member of Coach Stahl's first team who is not expected to play against the Eli's is team captain and shortstop, Don Swegan. Swegan got one of the three Crimson hits against Yale on June 6.

The Crimson ballplayers will have a warm-up for the Yale game when they tangle with B. U. at Riverside on June 22. The team will have some practice sessions prior to that date which will stress fielding.