Vets Office Girds Loins, Prepared For Paralyzing Registration Load

After spending most of the past month preparing the way for the estimated 1700 new veterans crowding through Memorial Hall today, the Office of the Counsellor for Veterans, under William J. Bender '27, yesterday declared itself ready to meet all problems affecting the ex-servicemen.

To bring together as much information as possible, the office has issued Veterans' Bulletin Number Five, a four page pamphlet which will be distributed to all veterans as they move through the registration line today.

For the first week of classes, through Wednesday, October 2, the Book Office of the Counsellor will be located in Memorial Hall, where requisitions for books and supplies will be distributed. After that period, Weld Hall will again be the book center, and it is to this office that the filled requisitions must be returned.

No change of procedure on term bills has been made, however. Men who have been awarded a Certificate of Eligibility, or who have applied for G.I. Bill benefits may disregard the term bill included in their registration envelope.