Council Body Will Circulate Global Paper

Monthly Publication Will Cover Student Events; Planned at Recent Chicago Conference

The Students' International Activities Bulletin conceived by the delegates at the recent Chicago Conference and developed by members of the Student Council Committee on International Student Activities will be dispatched to more than 300 of the nation's colleges and universities during the week of February 24.

Brain-child of the University's delegation which during the Conference circulated questionnaires in an attempt to procure information on world and national student organizations, the Bulletin pulls together factual reports on exchange, travel, relief, and rehabilitation of students all over the globe.

Scholarship openings in this country for foreign students, and in other lands for American men and women, as well as possibilities of summer work overseas and explanations of the GI Bill of Rights provisions in foreign schools will be published on two sides of a normal newsprint page.

Information Sources

Scheduled for publication every month, it will carry details on international student affairs gleaned from the Committee's contacts with the British and other National Unions of Students, and from information provided by the embassies of various nations and such world-wide organizations as American Friends Service Committee, the World Student Service Fund, and the Unitarian Service Committee.

In addition to publishing the Bulletin, the Council Committee is preparing a report on the number of foreign students at the University, the method of selecting and taking care of them, and the number of foreign scholarships awarded here.