Sextet Will Face Williams Tonight In Tuneup for Eli

Williams will provide the Varsity hockey team with its final workout before the impending trok to New Haven Saturday when the two teams face off in the Arena at 8:30 o'clock tonight. Preliminary afternoon contests will pit the Freshmen against New Prep and the Jayvees against the G.B.I. All Stars.

Coach Johnny Chase will probably start the same lineup that had Yale on the ropes in last weekend's tilt, when the Crimson in defeat played one of its best games of the year. One exception may be the substitution of goalie Bill Yetinan for Jack Lavalle, who is suffering from a recurrent ankle injury.

Owen Foe's Threat

Williams has a record so far which bodes no ill for the home team, but the visitors boast in George Owen 3rd an outstanding player and the son of a former Crimson great.

As the Pentagonal League shapes up now, Yale can gain a tie with Dartmouth by winning Saturday, while the Chasemen in winning will secure a tie for Big Three honors.

Playoff Assured

In either case, the deadlocked teams will play a third deciding game. If the Crimson is victorious, the rubber match will be held in Boston.

The Pentagonal leader will play either McGill or the University of Toronto on March 14 for the international intercollegiate championship.