College Delegates To Attend World Students Meeting

Three college organizations will send delegates to a World Student Conference at the University of New Hampshire, Saturday and Sunday, for a discussion of the "student's role in world peace."

Representing the Liberal Union will be Eliot G. Gordon '47, while Joseph Tukaczynski 1L will serve as the United Nations Council's delegate. The International Students Activities Committee of the Student Council will probably send a representative, but has not yet decided who it will be.

The conference, which will bring American and foreign exchange students together to study and discuss the problems of international cooperation and its role in aiding and maintaining peace, will be open to all interested students.

Fifty foreign students representing twenty nations have been invited. Together with men and women from New England colleges, they will serve on nine discussion panels in an examination of the need for foreign reconstruction and rehabilitation. Speakers from educational and international fields have also been invited to lecture.