Phi Beta Key Goes to 14 in Spring Ballot

Society Will Formally Initiate New Members, Including 2 Juniors, at Coming Meeting

Fourteen men, including eight February graduates, four Seniors, and two Juniors, were elected Monday evening to the Undergraduate Chapter of the Phi Beta Kappa Society, David G. Gill '45, undergraduate secretary of the Society, announced yesterday.

The new members will be initiated into the Society at the forthcoming spring dinner.

Those elected from the February graduating class are: Ronald O. Germain '45 of Boston; Robert L. Koehl '44 of Belmont; Roger B. Lazarus '46 of New York City; John S. Macdougall, Jr. '44 of Haverhill; Raymond R. Schiff '47 of New Rochelle, N. Y.; Eugene R. Schlesinger '46 of New York City; Charles G. Sellers, Jr. '45 of Charlotte, N. C.; and Francis L. Wiener '47 of New York City.

Six Undergraduates Elected

Those of Senior standing elected are: Alan S. Cohen '47 of Dorchester; Norman Geschwind '46 of Dunster House and Brooklyn; Henry B. Helson '47 of Adams House and Bryn Mawr, Pa.; and Ivan I. Morris '46 of Manchester, Mass.

Those of Junior standing elected are: Richard L. Ingraham '45 of Dunster House and Packanack Lake, N. J. and Donald T. Trautman '46 of Kirkland House and Cleveland.