Ski Team Downs Yale in Dual Race

Rain was pouring down fiercely, but that was not enough to stop the ski team from registering its third win this season over Yale in the Harvard-Yale Slalom, held last Friday on Mount Washington's Hillman's Highway. The victory was the first team has scored over Yale in a dual meet.

First place was taken by W. Wasserman of Harvard, with times of 37.0 and 43.0. Strong of Yale placed second, covering the course in 41.4 and 43.0. R, Nordblom of Harvard finished third, with times of 48.0 and 38.2. Fourth was Fisher of Yale, timed at 60.6 and 38.0.

Fifth place went to G. Taylor of Harvard with times of 61.0 and 40.8. Sixth was copped by D. Bogert of Harvard, timed at 42.0 and 60.6. Seventh place went to Bennet of Yale, who was timed at 63.2 and 85.6. Duncan of Yale finished eighth with times of 185.6 and 72.0.

The final team score of the meet was Harvard, 94.2, and Yale 59.2. The skiers will finish their season with the Annual Harvard-Dartmouth Slalom, which is scheduled for Saturday, April 17.