Austrian Students, Touring U.S., Entertain Here Today

Twenty-nine Austrian students arrive is Cambridge today for their third stop in a seven-month tour of American and Canadian universities.

Formed by the Austrian Students Association, the group is comprised of singers, yodelers, and folk-dancers who are paying for their educational trip through North America by their entertainment ability. Members of the group will give readings of German poetry at Fogg Museum at 4:30 p.m., and the entire organisation will put on a show in Rindge Tech auditorium at 8:30 p.m.

Will Also Yodel

As added attractions, the students will put on a yodeling exhibition in the dining halls a this evening and will join with the Harvard Folk Dance Society in a display of European terpischore tomorrow night.

Leaders of the group are Oskar F. Bock, lecturer at the University of Vienna music conductor Felix Molzer, who brought his Vienna Choir Boys to America last spring, and Susanne Polsterer, young Viennese teacher and actress, who will star in tonight's performance.

The good will and learning tour was planned in 1939 but was delayed ten years by the war. This year's 29 students were chosen from a total of 300 who applied for the chance to make the trip.