Crimson Places In Skeet Match

In a five-team shoot Sunday the skeet team complied 446 points out of a possible 500 to take second point behind West Point.

The winning Cadets made 461 birds and led Harvard; Babson, which scored 423 points; and West Point and Crimson second teams which also competed. The Yale team, also scheduled to compete, was disqualified because only three men out of the five-man team showed up at Lordship, Connecticut, where the meet was held.

This was the first outing for the local team, which finished second in the National Intercollegiate Telegraphing competitions last spring.

David Brown, high man for the Crimson finished in a third place tie for individual honors, scoring 94 out of 100 points. The individual shooting was won by Army.

Members of the first team were Brown, Ray Suttle, Michael Safe, Howard Reed, and the late John Moses. Second team competitors were James Eyre, Ned Eyre, Chris Grant, Colin Cameron, and Bill Saltonstall.

The same teams will compete again at Holliston, Massachusetts, Saturday, December 3.