Annex Will Open Books Exchange

Radcliffe's student book exchange will be ready for operations at the beginning of the spring term, Betty Heaton '51, NSA Delegate announced last night.

The exchange, which will operate from the outer room of student government headquarters in Longfellow Hall, will circulate books on a non-profit basis. Members of the National Student Association will man the exchange on a day long basis at the start of the new terms and at set office hours during the term.

Drive for Texts

Prior to the opening of the exchange the NSA group will conduct a drive for textbooks and used books the week preceding Christmas vacation. Lists of books particularly desired for the center will be published and each girl contacted individually during the drive. Seniors who deposit books at graduation will be mailed checks on completion of book sales.

Also heading the NSA agenda are plans to place foreign students in homes for the Christmas holidays. The group has also finished compiling a list of companies throughout the country with positions open to college graduates. These lists will be made available to all interested seniors.