Sextet Plays BC at Arena Tonight

Hockey Squad Seeks Fourth Win at 9 p.m., Meets Strong Eagles

The varsity hockey team will bump into a tough customer at the Arena tonight when it seeks to return to winning ways against the ever formidable skaters from BC. Game time is 9 p.m.; Tufts and MIT open the program at 7 p.m.

Coach Snooks Kelly's Eagles have always proved a problem for Harvard, and this year is no exception. BC has already mauled Brown, 7 to 1, and BU 4 to 3. The Crimson started strong with successive victories over MIT, BU, and Tufts, but last Tuesday Brown broke the streak with a 7 to 6 overtime triumph at Providence.

There will be two big men missing from each team's lineup tonight. For Harvard, second line center Lew Preston, who pulled a leg muscle last week, is still out of action. Fortunately for the varsity, the Eagles will be without the services of all-American defenseman Butch Songin is playing quarter-back this week in the North-South football game.

Coach John Chase will fill in for Preston tonight with sophomore Morgie Hatch. This will be Hatch's first varsity game, for he broke his left wrist in a pre-season practice injury. Joe Kittredge will take over Preston's old position of center, while Hatch will play left wing and Bill Garrity right wing.

As usual John Chase will be at goal, and Jack Carman, Algie Allen, Dusty Burke, and Bill Bliss will be at defense.

The Crimson lineup: Chase, g; Allen, ld; Carman, rd; Anderson, lw; Huntington, c; Abbot, rw.