Sextet Favored Over Tigers Tonight

Crimson Must Win to Tie Dartmouth in Pentagonal League

By Douglas M. Fouquet

The varsity hockey team faces Princeton at the Arena tonight and is favored to skate off with a clean sweep of the season's two-game series. Face-off time is 7 p.m.

Tonight's contest is the last regularly scheduled home game of the season. But by winning tonight and against Yale Saturday at New Haven, the Crimson will enter a playoff with Dartmouth for the Pentagonal League title.

Previous Game Close

Although Princeton is in the Pentagonal League cellar, the Tigers recently trimmed Yale, 6 to 1 (Harvard only won by 4 to 1) and in last month's Harvard-Princeton game the Tigers were able to hold the Crimson to a 5 to 3 victory.

Coach John Chase says his men will be better prepared for tonight's game, although he won't promise anything like the 15 to 4 score by which Dartmouth mauled the Tigers Saturday. "If Princeton allows an open game there will probably be plenty of scoring."

Starting Goalie Undecided

Chase is undecided on his starting goalie. Bill Yetman, who shone in Saturday's triumph over Yale, last night became the father of a baby girl. If Yetman is unavailable tonight, the Crimson's goalie could be either Johnny Chase or Phil Clark.

Elsewhere the usual Crimson lineup will be in action, with the exception that Bob DiBlasio will replace Doug Anderson at left wing on the third line.

After the varsity game tonight, BC will meet BU.

The Crimson lineup: Yetman, Clark or Chase, g; Carman, ld; Greeley, rd; Preston, lw; D. Key, c; Garrity, rw.