Pudding to Seek 1950 Show Talent

Hasty Pudding Theatricals, back in the black after "Tomorrow is Manana," sent out a call yesterday for script writers, composers, lyricists, and stage designers for next year's show. At the same time it announced that the 1950 production will open in Cambridge on December 15 and then go on the traditional tour.

After a five-day stand here, the show will go on the road. A tentative itinerary includes Hartford, Connecticut; Stamford, Connecticut; New York; Philadelphia; Poughkeepsie, New York; Buffalo, New York, Rochester, New York; Syracuse, New York; and Springfield. The show will play in Providence, Rhode island; and Worcester. The Pudding may also get the show on television.

All men interested in any phase of production have been asked to indicate their preferences at the Pudding's Holyoke Street office any afternoon between Monday and Friday, from 2 to 5 p.m., until April 30. The Pudding reserves the right to shuffle writer and musician teams. Casting will start around November 1. Membership in the Pudding is not a prerequisite for trying out.