Annex Faces Two More Days Of '49 Commencement Week

Radcliffe's Commencement Week activities have reached the halfway mark.

All alumnae activities, which reached their zenith last Saturday on Alumnae Day at the Annex, have ended, and most of the visitors will have moved out of Briggs Hall by tonight or tomorrow night. Baccalaureate services on Sunday and rehearsals yesterday and today have gotten graduation events well under way for the seniors.

Two days are left on the schedule. This morning all seniors and candidates for graduate degrees will meet in Memorial Hall for a dress rehearsal of Com-

Traditional Class Night ceremonies are on the docket tonight in Radcliffe Yard. According to custom, seniors march up Radcliffe Yard from Long-mencement marching and seating. fellow Hall to Agassiz House under an arch of Chinese lanterns held by junior ushers.

The Curmudgeon

Tomorrow Harold L. Ickes, former Secretary of the Interior, will speak at Commencement exercises in Sanders Theatre when degrees are conferred on more than 200 seniors, and candidates for M.A. and Ph.D.'s, and certificates are awarded to students in the Management Training Program.

Alumnae, seniors and guests will meet tomorrow noon at the post-Commencement luncheon in Briggs Hall for the last event of the week.