Alumna Presents Music to Annex

Radcliffe alumna Ann Ronell '27, Hollywood's only woman music director, presented her original musical score for the motion picture "G. I. Joe" to the Annex library archives yesterday.

Miss Ronell, who wrote "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" and the score for the musical comedy "Oh, Susanna," is at present working on the music for "Love Happy," a forthcoming Marx Brothers movie, which is based on the Ernie Pyle story. She will be back in Boston for the opening of the new picture in the spring.

Ronell Entertains Hosts

After the presentation to the library, the composer was a luncheon guest at Moors Hall with members of the 'Cliffe administration, the library staff, and representatives of the alumnae association. She then entertained the dormitory residents with selections on the piano from the score for "Love Happy."

The Radcliffe library has made a collection of "unusual things done by women," especially in fields usually considered for men only. It also boasts a bookcase covering an entire wall of books written by 'Cliffe graduates.