The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Yard Football Team to Play Dartmouth '54

Doggie Julian, onetime coach of the Holy Cross and Coltle basketball teams, will return to Boston this afternoon when his Dartmouth freshman football team meets the Yardling eleven at 2 p.m. on Soldiers' Field.

Freshman coach Henry Lamar has made several lineup changes in the team which will oppose the Little-Green. Bob Pleard has moved up to a starting berth at guard, while Brian Reynolds will start at offensive wingback, and Bill Weber and Fred Heller will open at the ends. Lamar also plans to use Earl Trucker in his first defensive unit.

Trucker, a left-footed punter, will also share kicking chores with Captain Dick Clasby and Paul Samborski. Samborski was elevated to the 'A' team to fill in for Bob Gremp and Brit Denaldson, both of whom were injured in the scrimmage with the varsity Tuesday.

The lineup:

Freshmen: Weber, l.e.; Frate, l.t.; McDowell, l.g.; Coolidge, c.; Picard, r.g.; Simonds, r.t.; Holler, r.c.; King, q.b.; Clasby (capt.) l.h.; Culver, f.b.; Reynolds. r.h.

'54 'B' Team Plays Lawrence

Meanwhile, Charley Lay's 'B' squad will travel to Groton, to play the Lawrence Academy eleven.