Run, Girls, Run!

yes, and think they're just too, too darling for words all those Dartmouth boys, I mean. When I was at the Carnival last winter, they all wore skis waters and have crew cuts and everything. . . well, yes, but I mean, I think Harvard boys are nice, too. . . of course, I'm glad you invited me up, you know I am. it's so exciting with everyone going across the bridge like this. . . is that where you have your crew races? . . . well, then why do they have the boat houses here? . . . Oh, look at those two boys in raccoon coats. . . aren't they a scream? . . . you may have to tell me what they're doing sometimes, I mean, I love to watch and when everyone gets up at the beginning of the game when they're doing sometimes, I mean, I love to watch and when everyone gets up at the beginning of the game when they're about to kick, I get so excited. . . well, no, I won't ask too many questions if you don't want me to, but you don't have to get mad. . . Oh, look, look, there's a man selling pennants. . . get one, get one. . .