The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Boff Prof Likes Crimson Straight

(Continuing its search for an accurate football prognosticator, the CRIMSON this week presents the thesis of Professor HUGH MANITES.)

Be it tennis, polo, golf, or (as in the present case which we are remotely analyzing) football, accurate prediction of the possible outcome of a significant athletic encounter is, of course, made even more difficult by factors of which the observer is not aware until the exact moment that the contest commences: adverse weather, a driving rain, fro example, can transform a swift group of athletes into eleven separate amorphous masses, clumsiness incarnate; besides, good coaching, too, cannot be under-stressed, vital as it is in the transformation of a promising team into a team with great potential; spirit, that greatest of all abstractions, is, perhaps, most important of all, as Tolstoi himself well said in his classic though little-read novel, Crime and Punishment: "it is an intangible something upon which the results of any battle vary in direct proportion," and this can nowhere be better soon than in that other famous last quote: HARVARD 12  PRINCETON 6