Yale Meet Marks Finish to Indoor Track Tomorrow

Varsity and freshmen track men leave for new haven tomorrow to meet Yale in their last intercollegiate meet of the winter season.

The Crimson has never showed up too well before spring competition, and this year's unit will undoubtedly have a lot of trouble with a strong Eli lineup. Dave Cairns will have to face intercollegiate champion George Wade in the mile, while Captain Geoff Tootell, one of most reliable point-getters for the varsity this year, will come up against the world's indoor shotput title-holder, Jim Fuchs.

Thayer Key Man

Things look a bit brighter in the 600-yard relay where the Blue's Fred Swope and Roland Sulpzy should be no match for Harvey Thayer and Ed Grutzner. Other probable Crimson points will come from mile-relayers Charlie Durakis, Lou Tsavaris, Thayer, and tom McGrath, who have already beaten the Yale team twice this year.

In the 60-yard dash Harvard hopes rest with Dick Weiskopf who will run against Yale's indoor heptagonal sprint champion, Charlie Kellar.

In its outing the vxarsity finished a poor third to Army and Princeton in a triangular meet.