Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Former Harvard President Bacow, Maria Ressa to Receive Honorary Degrees at Commencement

‘A’ Game: How Harvard Recruits its Student-Athletes

Interim Harvard President Alan Garber Takes the Political Battle to Washington

‘How Far Is Too Far?’: Pro-Palestine Activism Under the Garber Presidency

Monro Sees Few Veterans Affected by VA Regulation

Of the approximately 5,000 ex-GI's currently enrolled in the University, not more than 40 are likely to be affected by the new Veterans Administration regulation announced yesterday, according to John U. Monro '34, Counsellor to Veterans.

Monro said yesterday he would have to await the complete text of the regulation, which will be out April 1, before determining its full effect here. However, he offered several opinions on what the rule would mean on the basis of preliminary reports.

According to the new edict, veterans already in school will not be able to enroll in additional courses after July 25, 1951. To a veteran graduating from the College in June, 1951, that would probably mean he couldn't go on to graduate school, even if he still had GI Bill time coming, said Monro.

Monro pointed out, however, that very few veterans beyond the Class of 1950 have sufficient entitlement to carry them past graduation from college.

The 1,000 veterans who will graduate this June have nothing to worry about, Monro said, because they can be in graduate school a full year before the clam is applied. Likewise, the 4,000 rate currently enrolled in graduate schools have no cause for alarm.