Kirkland Five Will Face Eli; Dudley Loses

Kirkland's "A" League Intramural Champions had little difficulty in overcoming a dispirited Adams team, 62 to 39, for its 12th win last night. John Lombard and Fred Wagner led the Deacon's scoring with 15 and 12 points respectively.

The first place five will play Yale's top college team for the intercollegiate title this Saturday in New Haven.

The Lowell House League "A" basketball team nosed out second place Dudley in the final minutes of play last night, 40 to 38.

At the end of a see-saw first half the Bellboys led, 19 to 18. Dudley caught up, and moved one point ahead with one minute to play. Two foul shots by Jim Downy and one by Red Barry pushed Lowell ahead as the final whistle sounded. Archie Southgate of the winners played one of his best games of the year, scoring nine points, all in the first half.

Despite a last minute rally, Dunster topped Leverett, 35 to 32, in a second "A" League bout yesterday. Steady playing by Chuck Brynteson and Dave Warden gave the Funsters an early lead and warded off Leverett's late attack, which came within two points of tying the game. Brynteson and Warden each scored 13 points for the victors, while Belcher paced Leverett with a similar total.

In "B" League basketball Lowell downed Dudley, 28 to 24. Shotsky paced the winners. Leverett topped Dunster, 31 to 27, in a game that was close until the last minutes of the game. Adams took the Deacons' "B" team for an easy victory.