Hockey, Squash, Wrestling Teams Will Meet Bulldogs Today

Squash Team Can Cinch Big Three Crown In Match With Elis at New Haven Today

Yale has a chance to spoil the varsity squash team's chances for a Big Three squash title this afternoon, when it entertains the Crimson on the New Haven courts. Should Harvard win, it will have its first title since 1941.

Judging by the comparative Harvard Yale-Princeton scores, Coach Barnaby's team will enter the match a slight favorite. The varsity beat Princeton, 8 to 1, here, and Princeton edged out Yale, 5 to 4. However, until the Princeton match, the Elis had won 46 straight contests on their home courts.

Despite the difference in these scores, matches with the Boston entry in the National Squash Racquets Tournament indicate that the teams are evenly rated. The Crimson missed getting into the finals by one point of an individual match, and both Harvard and Yale bowed to the eventual champion, 3 to 2.

According to Coach Barnaby, the Crimson has the best chance of defeating Yale on its own courts since before the war. "I know that Yale's good," he said, "but we're good, too."

The only intercollegiate loss the Crimson has suffered this year was a 5 to 4 defeat by Williams. This loss came when four of the nine starters were out of the lineup due to injuries. Since that time, Princeton has defeated Williams, 8-1.

Coach Barnaby will stick to the same lineup he has been using for the latter part of the season. Henry Foster will play one; Hugh Nawn, two; Captain Hugh Foster, three; Joe Clark, four; George Plimpton, five; Jim Bacon, six; Sam Hoar, seven; Wis Wood, eight; and Jim Mugaseth, nine.

The freshman squash team, undefeated in three intercollegiate contests, will also play at Yale. Captain Charlie Ufford, who has lost only one match this season, will lead the team in its final match of the season.