Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Elephant Attack Upsets Bellboys; Bunnies Win 24-0

Lowell lost its chance to remain in a first-place tie with Winthrop today as the Bellboys dropped a 12-7 count to Eliot. With three minutes to play, and Lowell leading 7-6, Eliot's John Kean went around end for the winning touchdown.

The first half ended with both teams scoreless. Eliot's Fred Rhinelander caught a pass inside the Lowell ten yard line late in the second period, but then fumbled. Lowell recovered, as the half ended.

In the third quarter, Cabot carried for the first Eliot tally. The Elephants falled the extra-point try and the score remained 6-0. Early in the last quarter Lowell's Ian Cadenhead caught a 30 yard pass to score. The Bellboys ran for the extra point and led 7-6 until the last few minutes of the game.

Leverett outplayed Adams to win 24-0 in the other contest. All four touch downs were scored on a Bucky O'Connor, Lowell Sachnoff pass combo. Leverett also gained 175 yards on the ground.

Hollis won 6-2 over Wigglesworth West in the Freshman National League. In the other game Thayer South forfeited to Weld North. Stoughton edged out Mower 7-0, and Straus North beat Thayer Middle in the American League games.