The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Bellboy Runners Win House Title

Varsity trackmen ran away with six out of the first seven places as Lowell House took the team championship in yesterday's House cross-country meet. Dunster, Leverett, Eliot, Kirkland, Winthrop, Adams, and Dudley finished behind the Bellboys in that order.

Jim Little of Winthrop House edged out Lowell's Jim Downey and Ronnie Berman for individual honors. These three were followed by Guido Ferera of Eliot, Funster Larry Mann, John Rooney of Leverett, Adams' Al Joyce, and Goodwin Cooke of Winthrop.

Lowell House showed surprising depth in being able to place men in second, third, ninth, 12th, and 23rd positions to keep their scored down to a low 49. Second place Dunster had a 79 point total, one point less than Leverett.

Mower Hall edged Thayer Middle for the freshman championship, with Lionel, Hollis, Straus North, and Holworthy rounding out the first six teams.

Jim Anthony of Hollis was the individual winner. He was followed by Pete Coker of Mower. Al Howe of Hollis, Weld South's Bill Amory, Dimitri Nabakov of Stoughton, and Dutch Van Geasel of Lionel.