Open-Closed Game Is Slated For Stadium November 12

HAA, House Grid Players Agree To Play Rained-Out Contest; Bingham to Get Cup Monday

The "Open-Closed" all-star House football game will be played at the Stadium next Monday, a holiday, it was learned last night.

Director of Athletics Thomas D. Bolles and H.A.A business manager Carroll F. Getchell tentatively selected the new date at a meeting yesterday afternoon, leaving it subject to the final approval of the two teams.

Coach Dwight Hyde 1B of "Open" and Coach Jerry Kanter 1B of "Closed" polled their teams last night and received almost unanimous approval.

The CRIMSON monday will present an award to William J. Bingham '16. Chairman of the Faculty Committee on Athletic Sports, for the part he played in staring House football here. The game and the presentation, originally scheduled for last Saturday, were rained out.

The teams hope to receive the same enthusiastic response which they saw at last Friday's rally, when over 1,200 students beard the coaches of the two teams talk

Game Starts at 2 p.m.

Because, the game's quarters will be 12 minutes in length, instead of the usual 15, it will start at 2 p.m. The band, which has been divided into "Open" and "Closed" units, will be there. Admission to the game will be free.

Getchell yesterday assured the CRIMSON, which is sponsoring the contest with the H.A.A. that new goal posts will be erected in time for the House game, since it is expected that the goal posts will be torn down after the Princeton game.