The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

HDC, HTG Plays End in Red; Only 'Sorcerer' Profits

The Harvard Dramatic, Club's "Dog Beneath the Skin" and the Harvard Theatre Group's "Enemy of the People" were both probable box-office failures, the CRIMSON learned last night. On the other hand, Leverett House's "Sorcerer" is expected to make a sizable profit, while The Idler's "A Doll's House" may break even.

These four productions and the Hasty Pudding's "Seeing Red" were running simultaneously at one point last week.

Though neither HDC nor HTG would make any statement, informed sources placed HDC's attendance figure at approximately 600 persons and HTG's at 350. Estimated cost of "The Dog Beneath the Skin" was $1,100. HTG production costs were somewhat more.

HDC expenses for rental, janitor and police services were $30 per night for eight nights; HTG costs were under $25 per night.

Losses Less Than $500

Both HDC and HTG losses will probably amount to less than $500.

Leverett House drew about 1,300 paid attendance to the "Sorcerer." With production costs of about $700, the Musical Society stands to make several hundred dollars. The four-night run drew many patrons away from the other shows.

The Idlers at Radcliffe had a budget of about $125 for "A Doll's House" and drew about 300 during their two night stand.