Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Elections

Arlington, Mass.; William R. Polk of Fort Worth, Texas and Winthrop; and John T. Hazel of Arlington, Mass. and Kirkland.

Elections were conducted by means of both plurality ballot and preferential ballot. Tabulating, which started at 7:15 p.m. last night did not finish until 1:45 this morning.

Members of the Committee were elected by plurality ballot. Then, from those elected, the three class marshals were selected by preferential choice.

The tie for twelfth place developed when Hazel and Polk received an equal number of plurality votes. Benjamin F. MacDonald '52, who conducted the election, then proceeded to call each member of the Student Council by telephone. A majority agreed that the tie should be broken by adding another man to the group.

When the Committee itself had been elected, tabulators then proceeded to count by preferential order for the first three marshals.