Hockey Team Faces Tigers; Wykoff Hurt, May Not Play

The varsity hockey team, already assured of a better than 500 season's record, will continue its drive for the Big Three crown against Princeton at 8:30 p.m. tonight at the Arena. The Crimson needs to beat Princeton to whom it has already lost, 5 to 4--and repeat against Yale Saturday to take the Big Three title.

Coach Cooney Welland's skaters may be somewhat happened if defenseman Jim Wykoff is unable to play. Wykoff bruised a hip in practice before the Yale game, and Welland that he will be ready tonight.

With Wykoff gone, Welland's will keep Dusty Burke at his old defense post, next to John White. If Wykoff can play, Burke will probably center the third line of Bob DiBlasde and Nat Harris.

Welland plans no other changes in the lineup which played so well against the Elis. Bookie netminder Nate Corning will again start in the goal, and Captain Lew Preston will open at center, with Joe Kittredge and Hal Marshall on the wings. Harry Sedgwick and Bill Bliss will relieve Burke and White.

The Probable lineup:

HARVARD: Corning, g; White, ld; Burke, rd; Kittredge, lw; Preston (C), c; Marshall, rw.