Lacrosse Team Will Meet Jumbos at Medford Today

Over-confidence will probably prove more formidable than the opposing ten when the varsity lacrosse team meets an untried Tufts squad this afternoon at Medford. The Crimson club will be going after its fifth victory in seven starts.

Coach Bruce Munro is frankly optimistic about today's contest and Friday's game with Middlebury, but he wants his club to go all out in both games. He said yesterday that; "We haven't played good ball since we beat Penn, and it's about time that we settled down."

Munro will start the same attack, defense, and goalio who faced Tufts in last season's 13 to 7 Crimson victory. His regular first midfield will also open the game.

The Crimson coach said yesterday that right now his major personnel problem is to strengthen the reserve midfields. He feels, however, that the midfield picture will brighten considerably when, and if, thesis-writing Bill Graham reports to the squad.

HARVARD--Attack: Hudner (C), Yost, and Plissner; Midfields: Post, Waring, and Huebach; Brooke, Sawyer, and Kelly; Thayer, Wood, and Julian; Defense: Coburn, Spence, and Byrne; Goal: Clark.

TUFTS--Attack: Ross, Sweet, and Du Bois; Midfield: Davis, Gerbis, and Eipman; Defense: Johnston, Tyler, and Staffer: Goal: Cole (C).