Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Lewis Is Elected Varsity Club President; Burke Treasurer

The Varsity Club elected John Lewis '52 of Dunster, House and Houston, Texas as its president for 1951-52 yesterday evening. Dustin M. Burke '52 of Cambridge was elected treasure while Warre L. Wiley '52 of the Varsity Club and Chelmsford is the new secretary.

Lewis played second string center on this year's football varsity; 'Red' Wiley was right halfback on the same team. Burke is captain of the hockey team.

The new Varsity Club executives said last night. "Our main objective will to be to carry out the plans instituted by this year's executive committee, and to develop greater interest and enthusiams among all varsity athletes through the functions of the Varsity Club."

Hope for Increed Support

The new officers also said that they hope for increased support for varsity athletics next year from the student body.

After the elections, the Varsity Club held an open house, complete with beer, for all freshman athletes. The object of the party was to interest the Yardlngs in varsity competition next year.