Annex Art Students Sponsor Exhibition

Two Radcliffe graduate students have obtained a Picasso and a Mondrian original for use in their exhibition at the Fogg Art Museum. Sponsoring the display are Sally Schaefer 2G, and Lilian Cramer 2G, students in the Fine Arts Department.

The program is entitled "Time and Again--Classic and Baroque," and will run from March 15 to April 20.

The goal of the exhibition is an attempt to give visual definitions to the stylistic terms, "Classical" and "Baroque." They hope that by exhibiting examples of various art forms they will be able to explain them with more clarity.

Works to be shown are primarily taken from two eras of art: the fifth century of Greece and the seventeenth century of Europe. However, there will be pieces ranging from the second century B.C. to he twentieth century.

This exhibit, an attempt to more closely define occasionally confusing terms, can be likened to the somewhat similar exhibit of visual forms which has been currently running at the Addison gallery in the Phillips Andover Academy.